Thank you so much, Rychelly from Foltz Family Life, for nominating me for the Liebster Award! It is an award given by peers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award is a great way for bloggers to become more active in the blogging world and to meet more people! This all sounds awesome to me and I am so touched that Rychelly nominated me.
1. Link back to the person that nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the nominator.
3. Choose 11 bloggers, each under 200 followers an nominate them for the award.
4. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Contact your nominees and notify them of your nomination.
1. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
If I could travel anywhere, I would want to travel to Germany. I was born in Germany, because my dad was in the Air Force, and we left when I was still a baby so I don't remember any of it! Fortunately, Travis is planning on going into the Air Force, so we may have a chance to move overseas at some point!
2. What is your greatest accomplishment thus far?
My greatest accomplishment is graduating from college this past May. I had been in school since I was four and I was SO burnt out! But, I trucked on, and now I have a Bachelors in Elementary Education with an endorsement in Language Arts. I had Ava two-ish weeks after I graduated, so I didn't apply for any jobs. I plan on applying for jobs next year.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In five years, I hope to be teaching, having another baby/trying for another baby, living in a house and not another apartment, and hopefully living in Europe (where living in an apartment would be ok)!
4. Who has been the greatest role model in your life?
My greatest role model is my mommy! She is a super strong woman who can do anything she puts her mind to do. She can weld, do carpentry, sew, cook, garden, etc. She is a pretty awesome mom and an even more awesome grandma!
5. If you could meet anyone, who would it be and why?
If I could meet anyone, I would want to meet my great grandma. She died, before my mom was born, from breast cancer. My grandma always talks about her and tells me how wonderful and loving she was and how she would have loved to meet my mom, me, and Ava. I would love to talk to her about our family history!
6. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what is the one thing you must have?
Oh man, this question is always really hard for me to answer because it is nearly impossible to think of one thing that would be the most useful on a deserted island. Can I say my family? I really don't like being alone and I think having my family there would help keep me at least a little sane.
7. What is your favorite book?
My favorite book(s), at the moment are the Divergent books by Veronica Roth. I LOVE Dystopian Literature and the Divergent series is FANTASTIC! If you haven't read them, check them out! The female protagonist is awesome!
8. What is your favorite blog post? Link to it so we can all read!
My favorite blog post is Ava's birth story!
9. What has been the greatest moment in your life?
The greatest moment in my life, hands down, was giving birth to Ava. It is still surreal to think that she was actually inside of me and came out of me. So. Weird. Seriously, I still can't believe it. Ha! It's a pretty crazy story, so check it out at the link above!
10. What is your favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby is photography. I know, I know...everyone and their grandma do photography, but I've always been into photography. Ever since I can remember, my dad has done photography. So, naturally, I started wanting to get in on it too! It's really fun and is my creative outlet.
11. Who is your favorite blogger?
Well, Rychelly, of course! Seriously though, she is pretty awesome and I really love reading her posts and looking at pictures of her sweet baby girl!
Glori at Glori Online
Sylvie at The Chronicles of Motherhood
Lindsay at Life With the Rashid's
Cortney at Our Fishy Family
Carrie at Huggies and Heels
Seanna at This Happy Home
Megan at Heartbeats and Little Feet
Ashleigh at Life With the O's
Christi at The Chapters of Our Lives
Kathryn at The Burton Family
Jen at Down With The Dearmore's
Questions for my nominees...
1. If you could be a Disney princess, which one would you be and why?
2. What/who are you most thankful for, today?
3. What is something that is on your bucket list?
4. What is something that happened to you, in the past, that still makes you laugh when thinking about it?
5. What is your greatest accomplishment thus far?
6. What is your greatest moment in your life?
7. What is your favorite blog post? Link to it so we can all read!
8. Who is your favorite blogger?
9. What does a perfect day look like, to you?
10. Besides blogging, what is your favorite pastime?
11. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Sorry if you have already been nominated! I would love for you to leave a comment here, when you are done answering these questions, so I can read them! Or course, you are not obligated to do any of this, but it would be awesome if you have the time!