Yeah! Today is Friday! You know what that means...
1. I'm going to be creating a post, sometime soon, for Ava about her milestones for the first three months she's been alive! I will continue to make these posts every month so I can keep track of all the awesome things she does as she grows. She just keeps growing like crazy and it's hard to keep track, so these posts will help!
2. Darci from The Good Life recently posted about all these cute Halloween pajamas for kids and I HAD to get Ava a pair of these pink skeleton PJs from Old Navy....so. cute. I LOVE pajamas, as it is, and I cannot pass up cute holiday pajamas...especially if they are for tiny humans. Also, they glow in the dark!
3. My parents are coming into town today for the weekend to celebrate my birthday! My actual birthday isn't until the 20th, but this is the only weekend they can visit. I'm so excited because we always have a lot of fun! We will probably go shopping, go to Sam's Club because they are obsessed and don't have one where they live, and go out to eat. I wish they lived closer, though. Three hours away isn't very far, but it would be nice to have them near by so we could see them more often. Here's the first picture of my mom with Ava...
4. It is so crazy that it is already September! It means Fall is coming, my birthday is soon, pumpkin spice EVERYTHING, and the State Fair! In New Mexico, we always have the State Fair during the month of September, and it's been our tradition for a while now to go to the fair for my birthday. It's usually pretty hot but a lot of fun! I've never been to the fair with a baby though...not sure how that will go.
5. I made this R for a friend to give to her for her bridal shower, and I think it turned out really cute! I used gray yarn to wrap around a cardboard R I got from Hobby Lobby and then I made the flower out of lace. It was pretty easy to make and it was free! I already had all the materials laying around. If anyone is interested in a tutorial, let me know! I would be happy to make one!
Have a great Friday, everyone!