Hello again! It's Friday! Woo woo!
1. Baby girl is 3 months today! I cannot believe it! She has been growing up so fast and it's pretty bittersweet. She laughed for the first time the other day and it was AMAZING! So cute. Happy 3 month birthday Ava Kae!
2. I finally got a chance to go to Sephora and pick out a new foundation! When I got there, an employee matched my skin using their new Color IQ system, which was pretty cool! It only took a few minutes and I was given my skin number. I decided to try the TARTE Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation in Ivory. I like it ok, so far. It's a little drying after wearing it all day, but it does have good coverage and it's buildable, which I like.
3. Halloween is just around the corner and I am so excited to make/buy Ava her first costume!! I'm thinking I will dress her as Little Red Riding-hood, I will dress as the grandma, and Travis will dress as the Big Bad Wolf! It's going to be AWESOME!
4. We just ordered our first month of Citrus Lane, which is a fun monthly box filled with goodies for your child, ages 0-3 yrs. I'm pretty excited to receive our first box in September! Citrus Lane boxes are $25 per month and are a different theme each month. For instance, the theme in August was "Back to School". When you sign up, you put your child's birthdate and gender and they start sending boxes that are geared towards your child's age. Ava will be getting a box for four month olds. I also used a coupon code to get my first month half off: TAKEHALF
5. My husband and I are going to attempt to start the Insanity workout tomorrow. I've tried it before, so I know how intense it is. Lately, I have wanted to try to get into shape but have had NO motivation, whatsoever. I'm just tired of feeling like I look horrible and I want to do something about it. We already own the program, so why not use it!? Hopefully I keep up with it.
Have a great Friday!!