Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hello!

I've started this blog to help document what goes on in my family's life. Hopefully, I can keep up with it but, who am I kidding, being a momma is HARD! It is a daily struggle and a daily blessing. Even after almost three months, it is weird to think that I am in charge of another human being. I have the responsibility of taking care of this person, molding them and teaching them how to live a good life. I am constantly thinking how crazy fast my pregnancy went. I cannot believe Ava is already almost three months old! She's smiling, almost laughing, and I think she's already showing signs of teething!

She's pretty amazing!

I really want to use these posts to talk about what being a mom is like. Hopefully, I can help other moms (or soon-to-be moms) with tips that I come across. I would love for some tips, as well! Also, I LOVE to be creative, so I plan on posting DIY projects, recipes, organizing tips, you name it!

I hope that this blog helps me gain confidence in being a mom. I have been struggling with actually having confidence in leaving the house, since Ava was born. I am not naturally a person who is comfortable being by themselves. Yes, I know I am not technically alone. Ava is ALWAYS with me, but it's different. She doesn't talk to me. I talk to her all the time, but it's still different. Also, it is not easy lugging all of her stuff around, even with my husband helping. Anyways, I want to be able to go out and explore the world with her! I really want to walk to the park or go to stores. I just haven't mustered up the nerves to do so quite yet. I think I'm just scared that she will have a melt down while I'm out and I will be overwhelmed. But, being overwhelmed is ok sometimes, right?

Lastly, I really would like to use this space to motivate myself to lose this baby weight...and a few extra pounds from before I was pregnant, too!

So, I hope you will join me! I will try to post as frequently as possible!




No comments:

Post a Comment