This is my first Five on Friday post! I'm excited to link up with this project every Friday and talk about five things that I've been thinking about, talking about, loving, etc.! so, here it goes!
1. I am in the market for new foundation! I REALLY want to go to Sephora soon to check out some new makeup because my acne has returned since being pregnant. It's super weird that it went away while I was pregnant but came back with a vengeance after I had Ava. Makes me a little sad. But I'm interested in a few different types of foundation, such as Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15, TARTE Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15, and BENEFIT COSMETICS 'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation.
2. I've been working on new headbands for my Etsy shop, Little Voice Designs! They are really cute and really affordable! I am just starting this shop so there are only a few things listed, but soon there will be more!
3. Ava Kae has been smiling up a storm and I am loving it! She is so happy all the time and I just know she is very close to laughing. She does this funny cough noise when she wants attention and it is the cutest thing ever!
4. I know I'm not the only one who is ridiculously excited for this one. I am OBSESSED with pumpkin flavored everything! Pumpkin Spice Chai, pumpkin pie, pumpkin flavored coffee...YUM! I'm so happy Fall is almost here. I can feel it in the air sometimes!
5. Speaking of Fall...my birthday is in September and my parents recently asked me what I wanted for my gift. I have NO IDEA. Maybe money for a date night with Travis? Or a chance to get away for a weekend? Or a gift card? I don't know why it is so hard to think of something when someone asks you what you want but it is very easy to think of things you want when it's not your birthday or a gift-giving holiday. After having Ava, I almost feel guilty getting anything. Anyone else feel this way, too?
|image found at babsdraws.deviantart.com|
Have a great Friday!